A new shipment of craft items from our Mulago Hospital workshop is on its way from Uganda and should be here in time for the KPFA Crafts Fair December 17 & 18, at Craneway Pavilion in Richmond CA. About a dozen patients in the art therapy workshop made aprons, hand bags and jewelry which we'll sell to raise money to continue the programs. Hundreds of HIV-AIDS patients at Mulago have participated in our programs there led by Kaspa Kasambeko, Yusuf Ssali, James Nsamba and Farouk Mukwaya.
- Yusuf Ssali and Sophia Barker are working on a new bark cloth artwork
- Christian Diego, Student of the Month
- African art evades Africans as popularity, recognition increase
- 200 kids join in December workshops
- Namungoona Kids' Art Exhibition set for June
- Ssali's Art Now in San Francisco's Subways
- Ssali featured in Independent Magazine story
- New: Shop Amazon and help Ugandart FREE!
- We're holding a big exhibition in Berkeley in November
- Mulago class sends aprons and handbags
- New kids workshop starts in Namungona
- Art Therapy Really Works, Drexel U. Study Shows
- The Football Art Project
- Kalerwe kids art and recycling program on national TV in Uganda
- Art Center Offers Multiple Programs