James Nsamba, one of our most dedicated and prolific members has sent us images of nine new paintings. In addition to his own work, James has been active in the new series of workshops with HIV-AIDS patients at Mulago Hospital, and he continues to work with children in the Namungona neighborhood. CLICK HERE to see the new paintings.
- Yusuf Ssali and Sophia Barker are working on a new bark cloth artwork
- Christian Diego, Student of the Month
- Washington DC Exhibition Jan. 23-27
- Ssali's Art Now in San Francisco's Subways
- Ssali featured in Independent Magazine story
- New: Shop Amazon and help Ugandart FREE!
- We're holding a big exhibition in Berkeley in November
- Mulago class sends aprons and handbags
- New kids workshop starts in Namungona
- Art Therapy Really Works, Drexel U. Study Shows
- The Football Art Project
- Kalerwe kids art and recycling program on national TV in Uganda
- Art Center Offers Multiple Programs