Our 2014 Indiegogo campaign raised $2,300 toward a prospective training and therapy center near Kampala. Additional donations are always welcome. Here's a video review of Ugandart's recent fundraising effort with Indiegogo.
- Yusuf Ssali and Sophia Barker are working on a new bark cloth artwork
- Christian Diego, Student of the Month
- Washington DC Exhibition Jan. 23-27
- Ssali's Art Now in San Francisco's Subways
- Ssali featured in Independent Magazine story
- New: Shop Amazon and help Ugandart FREE!
- We're holding a big exhibition in Berkeley in November
- Mulago class sends aprons and handbags
- New kids workshop starts in Namungona
- Art Therapy Really Works, Drexel U. Study Shows
- The Football Art Project
- Kalerwe kids art and recycling program on national TV in Uganda
- Art Center Offers Multiple Programs