Here's an wonderful new easy way to support Kisa Foundation USA, and it won't cost you a cent. Anytime you want to buy something on Amazon, log into smile.amazon.com and specify Kisa Foundation USA from the "pick your own charitable organization" window. From then on, Amazon will donate 0.5 % of everything you spend to Kisa Foundation.
You get all the same products on smile.amazon as on regular amazon, and at the same prices so the transition is painless.
So far, smile.amazon.com has donated $46 million to designated charities.
Help us continue our work of providing art therapy to HIV-AIDS patients, and free art workshops for orphans and street children in Uganda. Register for Amazon Smile now, and pick Kisa Foundation USA as your charity of choice.
- Yusuf Ssali and Sophia Barker are working on a new bark cloth artwork
- Christian Diego, Student of the Month
- Ssali's Art Now in San Francisco's Subways
- Namungoona Kids' Art Exhibition set for June
- 200 kids join in December workshops
- African art evades Africans as popularity, recognition increase
- New: Shop Amazon and help Ugandart FREE!
- Ssali featured in Independent Magazine story
- We're holding a big exhibition in Berkeley in November
- Mulago class sends aprons and handbags
- New kids workshop starts in Namungona
- Art Therapy Really Works, Drexel U. Study Shows
- The Football Art Project
- Kalerwe kids art and recycling program on national TV in Uganda
- Art Center Offers Multiple Programs